National Louis University Alumni News

nlu alumni logo2National Louis University alumni are out there in the world doing great things in the workplace and in their communities. We would like to share some recent achievements from a few of our alumni. If you would like to give us an update on what you’re doing, contact Alumni Relations Director Kimberly Michaelson at kimberly.michaelson@nl.edu.

• Jeffrey jeffrey-mcclellanMcClellan, Ed.D. ’13, was invited to the State of the Union address by President Obama in January for his work in Cleveland, Ohio as principal of the MC2 STEM High School. Jeff and his STEM school have become very well known throughout the U.S. STEM school community.
  • Margaret St. Claire, M.Ed. ‘94, has been named the new principal at Lake Bluff Elementary school in Lake Bluff, IL. “My roots and my heart are in elementary education, and I am so happy tMargareto have found a fit in an elementary school where I can settle in,” Margaret said. “Lake Bluff Elementary School already feels like home to me. The teaching staff is so dedicated, and there is such support from the parents and administrators. I know the District is looking for stability, efficiency and a positive approach, and I am looking forward to providing these while creating and sustaining a culture of high expectations.”
  • Montie R. Apostolos, M.A.T. ‘03, has published a nMontie1ew book titled “Fret Not Thyself.” The book is available on Amazon.com.