Students who have volunteered, made a difference in their communities, or are leading a purpose-driven life or working toward one, are encouraged to apply for a $4,000 scholarship from the Fathom Fund for Purpose-Driven Students.
To apply, you must:
- Be a full-time college student or incoming freshman.
- Impact your community for the greater good.
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Include a resume-style list of community- and impact-focused activities.
- Include one letter of recommendation from a non-relative.
- Provide one non-relative reference.
- Provide a copy of your most recent transcripts. (Freshmen may use high school transcripts.)
- Write a 500- to 1,000-word essay sharing your story. Please include:
- The origins of your desire to make a difference
- Your motivations for impacting your community
- Adversities you’ve faced throughout the process
- Your goals for the future
Apply for the 2015-16 academic year scholarship by the deadline: September 30, 2015
Please see this link for more information.
The scholarship is provided by Fathom Education, which provides consulting for National Louis University’s website. Fathom is encouraging young people to lead generous and purposeful lives.